Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Basilica

As to be expected, I haven't been super great at updating this lately.

Sunday was really fun. Me, Ben and Jeff went downtown to the Basilica for mass and then we climbed up the towers. It was terrifying. We climbed up these little stairs, then spiral staircases, ladders, and across the wooden bridge of death. I was more than a little scared at times but it was so worth it for all of the views of the city we got to see. Check out my facebook pictures for the views.

Other than that I've just been trying to do homework, which is really difficult since everything is in Spanish. I keep trying to tell myself to just use Spanish during the days but that's also difficult. My internet in my room doesn't work so I've been either using it at school (where I am now) or I awkwardly sit with my computer at the kitchen table and go on the computer.

Okay well I should probably be heading home now. I'm going to the beach this weekend so need to finish lots of homework before I head out! I hope it's fun. We're going to Atacames which should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment