Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Start of School

Today was my first day of school. It wasn't as nerve-racking as it normally is which was strange considering my present location. I got to my 9 o'clock class at like 8:55 and only one other girl, Stephanie, was there so luckily I wasn't alone but the professor and the other students didn't show up! We were confused and talked to the international aides and they didn't know what happened, but I later learned the professor's family member died so hopefully all is well.

I met some new people today that seem very nice to hang out with. Hopefully to travel with too at some point. I just hung out at school for a long time, seems to be what everyone does there. I need to get my classes sorted out but hopefully I will sooner or later.

I'm starting to not be so tired but still need to sleep and drink lots o'water!
Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment